Friday, March 7, 2014

Success: Follow Your Bliss then Make a Killer Ad

Readers of my sporadic posts on this page will remember that very little gets me off the snowshoe trails and back into the house more quickly than killer attorney advertising.

I collect the stuff like a lot of people collect dolls or clown paintings.

So it made a sunny day brighter when Above The Law posted this lawyer ad on its blog.

The attorney is a Pittsburgh practitioner, and I'm all about giving some love to the denizens of my late great adopted hometown.

Attorney Dan may just have to get a cube in my dream law firm along with Saul Goldman and .....

Then the dog came in, jostled the hot chocolate in search of his ball, Newton took over, and now I have to go clean hot chocolate off Richard Shell's great book, Springboard: Launching your Personal Search for Success.

When it dries off I might right a review on it. View blog

No comments:

Post a Comment